- The army is trading in Android phones for iPhones. Ha!
- Amazon's counterfeit problem is bad that Birkenstock decided to up and quit the online retailer.
- Dr Drang on the veneer of class.
- Admitted plagiarism amidst lots of lies. What's becoming normal for this political campaign.
- Women are a must for successful church planting regardless of what anyone might tell you.
- Are you an insecure leader?
- Here's one that shouldn't be a surprise: Trump doesn't actually always pay his workers. It seems to be something thats left to his whims. And is ongoing. So why are evangelicals so quick to support him?
- I often get asked in Kenya if we've been to the beautiful / amazing / wonderful coast here. The answer has always been no and this is definitely part of the reason why.
- As if you need signs that the GOP was dead or dying: Ted Cruz was rebuked for telling people to vote their conscience at every level. Any party that fails to agree with that sentiment is not worth being a part of democracy and I'll have no part of it broadly. Respect though to Cruz for standing up.
- An A Wrinkle in Time film is happening! I'm quite excited about this; this series was one of my favorites growing up.
I write a lot about faith, culture, the latest tech & anything else that suits my fancy. I love exploring the depths of these topics. I should note: my opinions are mine alone. Feel free to interact!
This is a great video for beginning to understand honor-shame cultures (and how they tend to be very different from western cultures in some areas).
This is a great video for beginning to understand honor-shame cultures (and how they tend to be very different from western cultures in some areas).…Brandon Jones
- Pray for South Sudan. Last weekend close to 300 people were killed in fighting.
- In lighter news, Pokemon Go is a crazy phenomena. I don't particularly understand it but to each his own. Just be careful hunting for pikachu out there. And this is perhaps the oddest place to find a pokemon? It ended up being a huge success for nintendo. Here's hoping for Zelda on iOS.
- While it's nowhere in our budget, I'd love to build this with my daughter some day. Yes she loves legos.
- Be careful of counterfeits on Amazon.
The above video details why you don't find great white sharks in aquariums.
The featured image for this post was taken from this article and was taken by Reuters photographer Jonathan Bachman (and it's destined to be a famous image). I've seen a lot posted all across social media and the web regarding #blacklivesmatter. I thought I'd post links to some of the better articles and blogs I've seen. It's a matter tha…Brandon Jones